CONIMEX VEGETABLE MIX SAJOER GROENTEN
Delicious spice mix for vegetables!
Vegetable oils (rapeseed, sunflower), sugar, water, dextrose, modified corn starch, sambal oelek 7.4% (red pepper, salt, E270, water), onion, salt, galanga root, garlic, aroma (contains MILK), vinegar , coconut 2,6%, lemongrass, palm fat, flavor enhancer E621, maltodextrin, lemon juice, SHRIMP POWDER, preservative E202, roasted sugar.
500 g green beans
300 g rice
Conimex Wok oil
1. Cook the rice on the packaging according to the method of preparation.
2. Halve the green beans and boil for approx. 5 min.
3. Heat 2 tbsp wok oil in a wok. Stir fry the green beans about 2 min.
4. Add the boemboe and 200 ml of water. Bring it to the boil while stirring.
5. Let the whole cook for 5-10 min. On medium heat until the sauce has the desired thickness.
6. Serve with the rice.
Note: Ingredients and labels may change without notice and translation and/or typographical errors are possible. Therefore consumers are advised to check the ingredient lists on the package for substances that might be incompatible with them BEFORE ingestion. The European Parliament directives and amendments pertaining to compulsory food labeling can vary depending on the item in question and producers are not always required to provide a detailed and complete listing of all ingredients. When in doubt contact the manufacturer before consuming this item.