Satay is the Indonesian name for meat, chicken and shrimp on a stick. This marinade marinate quickly all kinds of meat, fish and shrimp. The special blend of herbs and spices give each dish a delicious mild and oriental flavor.
Sugar, salt, yeast extract, ginger, garlic, vegetable oil (sunflower, palm), maltodextrin, paprika, galangal root, black pepper, onion powder, soy sauce (SOYBEAN, WHEAT), BARLEY MALT EXTRACT, lemon juice powder, cumin, flavor (contains celery). May contain traces contain from milk and egg.
- Add 3 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon water, and 1 tablespoon Ketjap Manis* to the marinade mix.
- Mix the marinade with 500g/17.6 oz unsalted diced pork, chicken or prawns and leave for 15 minutes.
- Skewer the meat onto satay sticks.
- Roast the sticks slowly under the grill or on a barbeque. Or fry them in the deep-fat fryer or shallow fry in a pan.
- Place the sticks on a dish and pour over hot peanut or Ketjap Satay Sauce*.
Note: Ingredients and labels may change without notice and translation and/or typographical errors are possible. Therefore consumers are advised to check the ingredient lists on the package for substances that might be incompatible with them BEFORE ingestion. The European Parliament directives and amendments pertaining to compulsory food labeling can vary depending on the item in question and producers are not always required to provide a detailed and complete listing of all ingredients. When in doubt contact the manufacturer before consuming this item.