Now made in the USA, Xylichew xylitol gum is sweetened 100% with xylitol for healthier teeth and gums. Each piece contains 1.0 gram of xylitol. Xylichew gum is sweetened with Birch and Beech Wood Xylitol extracted from sustainable US forests.
- sugar-free but without the nasty aftertaste
- serves as a low-carb, low-calorie breath freshener that moistens the mouth without promoting tooth decay
- safe for diabetics
- free of artificial sweeteners
- GMO free
Along with proper dental hygiene, xylitol can reduce the risk of dental caries and plaque. Xylitol-sweetened products, such as chewing gums and mints, increase salivary flow, preventing dry mouth and aiding in repair of damaged tooth enamel.
'With xylitol use, the quality of the bacteria in the mouth changes and fewer and fewer decay-causing bacteria survive on tooth surfaces. Less plaque forms and the level of acids attacking the tooth surface is lowered.' California Dental Association
Experts who have studied the effects of xylitol on teeth recommend:
- Daily intake of 6 grams of xylitol for patients at high risk for cavities
- Use of xylitol products that actively stimulate saliva, such as xylitol gum
- Distribution of the daily intake over at least three occasions (e.g. – after meals)
- Use of 100% xylitol-sweetened products
Xylitol, Gum Base, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, Gum Arabic, Sunflower Lecithin, Carnauba wax.
Produced in a facility that also processes soy.
Note: Ingredients and labels may change without notice and translation and/or typographical errors are possible. Therefore consumers are advised to check the ingredient lists on the package for substances that might be incompatible with them BEFORE ingestion. The European Parliament directives and amendments pertaining to compulsory food labeling can vary depending on the item in question and producers are not always required to provide a detailed and complete listing of all ingredients. When in doubt contact the manufacturer before consuming this item.