Korma is one of the nation's favorite curries. Wonderfully mild, it is perfect for kids or people who don't like their curries too hot. Patak's Korma is a deliciously creamy sauce with desiccated coconut and a delicately balanced blend of authentic spices with ginger and coriander. A real family favorite, our Korma is one of our most popular curry sauces.
- Gluten Free
- No preservatives
Water, Single Cream (MILK) (8%), Sugar, Creamed Coconut (5%), Desiccated Coconut (4.5%), Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Concentrated Tomato Purée, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Spices (1%), Dried Onion, Salt, Acid (Lactic Acid), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Dried Coriander Leaf. Contains: Milk and coconut. May contain traces of peanut, almond, and cashew nuts.
Simmer with your choice of meat.
Easy Chicken Korma:
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 450g chicken breast, cubed
- 1 500g jar Patak's Korma Cooking Sauce
- 2 tbsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds, toasted
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken meat and fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Shake the jar of Patak's Korma Cooking Sauce, then stir into the meat. Add the cracked black pepper, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 - 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in half the coriander.
- Serve hot garnished with the remaining coriander and toasted almonds.
Note: Ingredients and labels may change without notice and translation and/or typographical errors are possible. Therefore consumers are advised to check the ingredient lists on the package for substances that might be incompatible with them BEFORE ingestion. The European Parliament directives and amendments pertaining to compulsory food labeling can vary depending on the item in question and producers are not always required to provide a detailed and complete listing of all ingredients. When in doubt contact the manufacturer before consuming this item.