TORO GLUTENFRITT KNEKKEBROD MIX
Excellent gluten-free crispbread mix from Toro of Norway!
Sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, flaxseed, oatmeal (gluten-free, <20 ppm gluten), rice flour, buckwheat flour, beet fiber, potato fiber, rapeseed oil, rice starch, salt.
1 bag crispbread mix
3.5 dl water
1. Preheat oven to 180 ° C (or. 160 ° C hot air).
2. Keep water in a bowl, add the bag contents and mix well together. Let the batter swell for a few minutes.
3. Pour the batter on baking tray with parchment paper and butter evenly with spatula.
4. Bake for 15 minutes in the middle of the oven. Remove and cut into desired size with pizza wheel or knife.
5. Bake for a further 30 minutes.
6. Add the shake and dry, if necessary, with the oven door open for 15 minutes or until they are dry. Cool on wire rack.
TIP! Add the dried fruit mixture or sprinkle with coarse salt before roasting. Cut into strips and use as a snack. Keep crack loaves in a cake box or open box. Not in a sealed plastic container, then they will be soft.
Note: Ingredients and labels may change without notice and translation and/or typographical errors are possible. Therefore consumers are advised to check the ingredient lists on the package for substances that might be incompatible with them BEFORE ingestion. The European Parliament directives and amendments pertaining to compulsory food labeling can vary depending on the item in question and producers are not always required to provide a detailed and complete listing of all ingredients. When in doubt contact the manufacturer before consuming this item.