KUNGSORNEN SWEDISH PANCAKE MIX
Kungsornen Swedish Pancake & Waffle Mix is somewhat of a cult favorite in Sweden. It mixes tasty pancakes, waffles and crepes with a signature flavor people love. Founded in 1929, Kungsornen manufactures many specialty foods that are staples in the Scandanavian diet.
Unbleached Wheat Flour, Nonfat Dry Milk, Palm Oil, Whole Egg Powder, Salt, Baking Powder, Mono- and Diglycerides (as a Emulsifier.
Store in a cool dry place.
Swedish Pancakes or Small Griddle Cakes (Makes 10 thin pancakes or 90 small griddle cakes):
1. Empty contents of box (3 cups) into large mixing bowl.
2. Mix in 3-3/4 cups of cold water and stir until batter is smooth.
3. Melt some butter or margarine in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry the pancakes, taking care not to turn them, until the batter has solidified.
4. Serve immediately with jam, lingonberries or powdered sugar.
Crispy Waffles (Makes about 14 waffles):
1. Empty contents of box into large mixing bowl.
2. Mix in 2-1/2 cups of cold water and stir until batter is smooth.
3. Melt 6 oz of butter or margarine, or use 3/4 cup of vegetable oil, mix into batter.
4. Grease hot waffle iron with oil. Bake according to manufacturer's instructions.
5. Serve immediately with jam, lingonberries, powdered sugar, or ice cream.
Pancake & Waffle
Note: Ingredients and labels may change without notice and translation and/or typographical errors are possible. Therefore consumers are advised to check the ingredient lists on the package for substances that might be incompatible with them BEFORE ingestion. The European Parliament directives and amendments pertaining to compulsory food labeling can vary depending on the item in question and producers are not always required to provide a detailed and complete listing of all ingredients. When in doubt contact the manufacturer before consuming this item.